Monday, January 19, 2009

Much more like it

Tonight has turned out to be a lot better. Clear skies and so I was able to retake some exposures of my NGC 2419 globbular cluster. They turned out much much better than the previous night. I was even able to get some using the blue and red filters that then I can combine with my exposures using the visible filter. So I am pretty pysched. I nearly fell asleep out on the cat-walk alone. I ended up getting cold and having to come down and sit in the warm control room. Then later we: Joe, Isa, Erin, and myself were out on the cat-walk and Isa has been asmazing at calling out meteors. We ended getting one that lasted nearly 5 secs. We seriously thought we were going to see it hit the ground. It was pretty amazing. We'll probably head up there again and enjoy the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment