Saturday, January 17, 2009

posts for 1-11

1-11 The flight went smooth although the driver liked to break right at the end of the runway... Lunch was at a great and I want to go again. If I'm ever in Tucson, I will not leave without a meal there. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and touring the college town area, eventually getting pretty decent pizza for dinner.

1-12 Apparently, I compete with Charlie for the amount of food I can eat. We visited the Desert Museum and saw lots of Cactii, birds... Lots of pictures taken, but now I'm tired. The AZ museum had some really interesting pottery, but I was so exhausted that I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. Dinner at Chipotle's left us wondering just how little Erin can eat.

3 comments:

  1. What about that "pottery"? Thank you Indiana Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really good mexican place. The Desert Museum we visited was a lot better than i expected. I also learned that a hat was pretty much mandatory if you wanted to see the stuff that was outdoors (in other words, everything). The pottery at the other museum was interesting though i could not tell the difference between some of the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the desert museum. I really wanted to see a mountain lion...but he was gone. So I was kind of upset about that. But I had fun. I was a little afraid when the birds were flying over me...luckily my worst fears were not realized.
    Also, Dave eats a lot of food...probably why he is twice my weight, just saying.

    Later that day we went to U of A campus and looked at pottery. I thought it was really cool to see how they used to story everything and compare it to what they do today. I know its really surprising but I liked the all black pottery the best. Then Dave and Joe made fun of me. Then decided it was their favorite to. I'm pretty sure you can't judge someone when you agree with them, just saying.

    ReplyDelete